26 A-Z Values I Strive to Cultivate for a Beautiful and Meaningful Life

 

1)    Authenticity – To continue staying true.

2)    Bravery – To speak out against injustice and to say what I want to say through art.

3)    Creativity – To self-actualise; to spread love and beauty; to heal.

4)    Dreaminess – To appreciate the wonders of the world and experience the power of dreams.

5)    Empathy – To listen without judgements to others perspectives and to my own needs, cultivating understanding and acceptance in the process.

6)    Faith – In my abilities, positivity and the universe.

7)    Gratitude – For all the beautiful things and people I am blessed with.

8)    Honesty – To myself and others for genuine relationships.

9)    Introspection – For self-awareness, self-discovery, learning and growth.

10) Joy – Because true happiness matters and some things deserve to be celebrated.

11) Knowledge – For lifelong learning and to continue expanding my limitless horizons.

12) Love – To learn to love and be loved unconditionally.

13) Magic – To discover all the beautiful miracles in life through believing.

14) Niche – For a purposeful, fulfilling life.

15) Optimism – Staying hopeful works wonders.

16) Passion – Because it’s the torch within me that lights my way.

17) Quality – Over quantity, in friendships, conversations and my artistic endeavours.

18) Radiance – To keep shining from the inside out.

19) Solace – Holding onto all the beautiful things and memories that are with me in tough times.

20) Trust – In my intuitions, and in those who genuinely love and care for me.

21) Understanding – Of myself, others and what I am meant to see and learn in life.

22) Voice – To discover mine one layer at a time and to use it to express who I am.

23) Well-being – Physical and mental, so that I can keep on doing what I love and fulfil all my life purposes.

24) X-factor – To recognise it, what makes me Ashley, my uniqueness.

25) Youthfulness – To avoid feeling ‘too old’ to learn, play, dream and discover.

26) Zeal – for life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

27 Things I’ve Learnt in 27 Years

Eleven Things You’d Relate to If You’re Both a Prose and Poetry Writer

Five Fabulously Gorgeous Non-Fiction Books Under 200 Pages That Will Get You Back on Your Productive Feet